Take Back Control Of Your Beard & Skin
Growing a beard should be an experience you look back at with fondness. That is why our beard oil keeps you looking sharp without the hassle of a complicated beard care routine by taming wild and wiry hairs through better hydration.
Soften your skin and facial hair with our mix of moisturizing oils, leaving a healthy shine you can be proud of.
The tea tree, grape seed, lime, and cedarwood oils within our products also possess antibacterial properties that help battle adult acne that can become agitated by hair growth.
Use our beard oil for dry and itchy skin and free yourself from the frustrating sensations experienced by many men, while enjoying a variety of our gentle, long-lasting scents.
1FLOZ/30mL(Lasts approximately 2-3 months)
Benefits & How To Use
After showering or washing your face, apply several drops into your beard and massage thoroughly.
Make sure you coat your beard and reach the skin.
- 4 to 5 drops for short to medium beards
- 7 to 10 drops for longer beards
- Stops itching that many men experience during the initial growing phase.
- Softens and moisturizes beard to allow for more manageability while taming wild hairs.
- Moisturizes and softens skin.
- Hydrates beard to stop any flaking.
- Improves texture of beard while also providing natural shine.
- Treats beard acne.
- A long lasting scent that is not overwhelming and leaves no buildup, and leaves your beard smelling fresh.
- Vanilla Coffee: Who needs coffee to wake up when you can just smell this. Freshly roasted vanilla coffee that will leave you wanting to grab the day by its beard!
Vitis Vinifera(Grape)Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa(Argan) Kernal Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance, d-Alpha Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Offcinalis(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Juniperus Virginiana(Cedarwood) Oil, Lavandula Officinalis(Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia(Tea Tree) Oil, Lime Oil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I apply the beard oil?- You can use our beard oil everyday after showering or washing your beard.
- How long does a bottle last?- Our oils come in 1OZ bottles, and can last approximately 2-3 months(a little goes a long way). However this can change depending on the length of your beard.
- Are your products non-comedogenic?- This term is referring to ingredients that can clog pores along with causing pimples or other cosmetic related acne. We use plant oils and beeswax instead of non-natural ingredients such as petrolatum and paraffin that are commonly found in other cosmetic products.
- Does beard oil help tame your beard?- Our beard oil does help keep wild hairs at bay, but if you want greater control, then our balms are the way to go.
- I have a short beard, should I use an oil or balm?- If you're just growing your beard or you want to keep a shorter beard, then an oil is for you. Balms should be used at medium to longer lengths.
- Does this help your beard grow faster?- There's no scientific backing for oils that claim to make your beard grow faster. Beard oils are great at making sure your beard and skin is kept healthy, but they do not make your beard grow faster.