Take Back Control Of Your Beard & Skin
Give your beautiful beard the boost it deserves! Our beard balm is the simplest way to provide your facial hair with the all around care it needs, leaving it looking happier and healthier with every use.
The waxy texture gives you more control over its shape, ensuring that you can style your beard however you want, while also providing deep hydration and moisture to your beard and skin.
Increase your natural shine and volume with the best smelling balms in town by taking your pick from our range of subtle, fresh, and long lasting scents carefully curated to satisfy.
2OZ/57G(Lasts approximately 2-3 months)
Benefits & How To Use
After you finish showering or washing your face, apply a dime sized amount to your palm.
Warm up the balm with your hand and then evenly apply to your beard as you shape it, making sure you coat your beard and the skin underneath.(Apply more if necessary).
- Improves control to ensure you are able to tame wild hairs and style your beard however you want.
- Longer lasting moisture to ensure your beard and skin is left feeling softer and healthier.
- Hydrates the beard to stop any flaking.
- Provides a natural shine.
- Due to the thicker consistency of balms, you'll have more depth and volume to make your beard look more full.
- Long lasting scents that are not overwhelming and leaves no buildup, and leaves your beard smelling fresh.
- Cedarwood: Woodsy, comforting, and warm. A rustic scent that gives you the feeling that you're in the woods after a light rain. Simply put, it is therapeutic.
Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba(Yellow) Bees Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa(Argan) Kernal Oil, Essential Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, d-Alpha Tocopherol(Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these products cruelty free?- Yes all our products are cruelty free. They have never and will never be tested on animals.
- Is the hold good?- Yes! Our beard balms allow you to shape your beard however you want while also taming any wild hairs.
- Is this balm good for treating beard dandruff?- Yes, balms are very nourishing to your beard and skin. It moisturizes it, leaving it soft and free of any flakes.
- How often should I use it?- You can use it everyday after showering or washing your face.
- What is the difference between a balm and an oil?- Oils are lighter and are quickly absorbed, whereas balm are thicker and take longer to absorb due to their waxy texture. If you want more control, you should use a balm, and it's great at coating your beard at longer lengths.
- Can this help grow a beard?- Like oils, there is no scientific backing that balms will help you grow a beard. Balms are great at moisturizing your beard and skin while providing better control.
- How long does it last?- Our balms come in 2OZ containers and last approximately 2-3 months, but this can vary depending on the length of your beard.